Inpatient and Outpatient Services
Addiction has been defined as a disease, and like most diseases it is not one that discriminates. The services that we provide at Hotel California by the Sea Bellevue include detox, inpatient and outpatient addiction treatment services. All of our programs are formed to fit the specific needs of every individual struggling with substance abuse or co-occurring disorders. We break away from older ideals of ‘one size fits all’ treatment programs, and focus on individualizing addiction treatment to the current struggles of each client.
HCBTS Bellevue Detox Accommodations:
- 24-hour health care team
- Medical evaluation
- Withdrawl management
- Medication education, protocols and detoxification orientation for all new admissions
- Complete nursing assessment conducted in compliance to policies and procedures
Program Offerings at HCBTS Bellevue:
- Individual weekly therapy sessions
- Case management services provided
- Therapeutic offerings: Psycho-drama therapy, emotional regulation, EMDR therapy (if deemed medically necessary), holistic coping skills workshop, relapse prevention groups
- Nutritional Consultation
- Discharge and after-care planning
- Family program
- Breakfast and lunch catered daily by our executive chef
- Fun group outings
In addition to our inpatient and outpatient services provided in Bellevue, Washington, Hotel California by the Sea offers a full continuum of care in Orange County California. If it is best for a client to remove themselves from their current environment, our staff is equipped to adequately assess each client and formulate a treatment plan that will set them up for the highest chance of success in their recovery.
Click here for a weekly schedule example of our Bellevue Program!